Monday, June 8, 2009

Tour of Homes-Office

I have to admit that decorating wise, the office is probably one of my least favorite rooms in our house. It's just blah! The plan was not to paint when we moved it, but accent with the red, white, and blue patriotic decor we already owned. I really would like to do something different to this room to brighten it up, but I'm not sure what I want to do.

This is the view looking in from the bifold doors (which I despise!!) The baskets under the desk are full of books to read this summer and school stuff to work on,

The view on the other side of the room from the doors. These are the two extra chairs from the dining room table.

The wall opposite the computer. These are Christmas pics from 2007.

The picture frames above the computer. The one on the left has all pics of Emma, and the other has all pics of Mac.

One of the walls opposite the window. It contains the bookshelf with my unicorns and some red, white, and blue decor.
The boring corner

No comments: