Monday, June 22, 2009

It's all about ME!!

When I was blog-hopping today, I found this and thought I would post it here...
1. What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Olive Garden

3. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? pizza

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice? I love pork sausage, but I am really beginning to like mushrooms, too!!

5. What do you like to put on your toast? butter and homemade jelly

6. How many tvs are in your house? 2

7. What color is your cell phone? red and white

8. Are you right-handed or left-handed? righty

9. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Well, I pushed Emma out, but Mac was removed via c-section.

10. What is the last heavy item you lifted? Emma

11. Have you ever been knocked unconcious? Yes, I mis-judged a softball pop-fly and it hit me square on the top of the head!!

12. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way, I think God already has the time chosen, and I just want to enjoy the time I have...

13. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Spencer I guess, because that's the name I have chosen for our next child we will never have!!
14. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NO WAY!!

15. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Quite a few

16. What are your goals for the year? To get Mac potty trained, to get into shape, and not to cry the day Emma starts Kindergarten!!

17. Last person you talked to? Coach T from GymStars

18. Last person you hugged? Mac before putting him down for a nap

19. Favorite season? Spring...everything is blooming and the temperature is nice.

20. Favorite Holiday? Christmas

21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

22. Favorite month? Probably May...school is out!!

23. First place you went this morning? into Emma's room to check on her.

24. What's the last movie you saw? High School Musical 2 (Emma loves it!!)

25. Do you smile often? probably not often enough.

26. Do you always answer your phone? NO

27. It's 4 in the morning, and you get a text. Who is it? I wouldn't get one because not many people know that I just added texting to my phone!!

28. If you could change your eye color, what would it be? You mean change from my doo-doo brown eyes? Green, for sure!!

29. What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (haven't had one in a few days...happy hour is soon!!)

30. Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, and I HATE cleaning the tank!!

31. Favorite Christmas Song? Mary, Did You Know?

32. What's on your wish list for your birthday? Hobby Lobby gift card (I want some things for decorating!!)

33. Can you do push-ups? Well, I used to be able to, but I probably can't now.

34. Can you do a chin-up? Probably

35. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Probably a little of both?

36. Do you have any saved texts? No

37. Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, but just minor fender benders.

38. Do you have an accent? I am sure I do...I am from Arkansas!!

39. What is the last song that made you cry? Shout to the Lord...everytime I hear this song, it reminds me of the day I was discharged from the hospital after having Mac, and I had to leave him there in the NICU...it was the first song I heard on the radio that day. It also reminds me that God worked a miracle in those weeks!!

40. Plans tonight? Does potty-training Mac count?

41. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, right before Mac was born and I couldn't control anything. I am a control FREAK!!

42. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? rock salt, Eagle Brand Milk, and Kroger French Onion dip

43. Have you ever been given roses? Yes, but it's been a while...

44. Current hate right now? my body...gotta get motivated to exercise, eat better, and lose some weight!!

45. Met someone who changed you life? Yes, several...Randall (I never imagined when we started dating that we would marry each other), Rhonda Ellis (love ya, girl!! You helped me through a rough patch!!)
46. How did you bring in the new year? sleeping!!
47. What song represents you? I am not sure...anyone have any suggestions?
48. What were you doing at midnight? sleeping...duh!!
49. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I have to remember to take my thyroid medicine!!

No comments: