Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tour of Homes- Living Room

This post is yet another in the line of the Tour of Homes. This one deals with our living room, which is the room that sold me on our house. When I walked in the house for the first time, I looked at Randall and told him this was the one. The living room was very similar to the one in the house I grew up in. That house is only 2 streets over from where we live now. The paneled walls go well with our "outdoor/hunting" theme that we have in the living room. Don't worry, I didn't let Randall go overboard, but yes, we do have 2 sets of deer antlers hanging on our wall. What can I say, this is the type of thing that I grew up with since Daddy and Randy hunted all the time.
This is a view of the living room from the dining room. Food Network is on the tv. I love that channel!!

The view of the living room from the front door. Yes, Randall's chair is camo! You can see the dining room table and a little bit of the kitchen. The door goes into the back yard. The fireplace is gas, which is wonderful. The picture above the mantel is Randall, Emma, and me when Randall was home on leave when Emma was 2 months old...I am a bad momma...we don't have a good family picture with all 4 of us.

This is a closer view of the fireplace and built-in bookshelf.

This is my "wall of fame." It has pics of Mac on the left and Emma on the right.

These doors on the left go into the office. The door on the right goes into the front yard. The picture on the wall is our engagement picture.

This is the wall that the tv is on...Sandra Lee is on tv!!

Memaw cross-stitched this picture as a wedding present.

This is in our armoire...The Barbies on the right were decorations at our reception. In the middle is our wedding cake topper. The flag is the one Randall received after being deployed to Iraq.

The room opposite of the fire place.

No comments: