Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tour of Homes- Bathroom Edition

To me, our bathrooms are pretty boring...I have lots of ideas for "my" bathroom...yes, Randall and I use different bathrooms. He uses the master bathroom, and I use the one off the hallway (along with Emma and Mac). It just works easier that way for storage, and for those mornings when we have to get ready at the same time. The master bathroom is decorated similarly to the master bedroom (animal print). We used this in our first house that we rented when we got married. Most of the decor is the same.
View of the master bathroom from the doorway. If you notice, lots of my pics have hand sanitizer in them...I keep it in almost every room of the house! I also LOVE different scents of Bath & Body Works foaming soap!!
This is the view from by the bathtub. The window you see in the mirror is the one in the master bedroom looking into the backyard.

"My" bathroom is decorated in palm trees. I only have 2 pictures on the wall. I have one wall that is completely empty, so I am looking for something to hang there. I also want to do some kind of fabric swag above the mirror, but I haven't figured out what I want. I am thinking something with lots of green...

I found this shower curtain in Foley, Alabama when we were on vacation almost 3 years ago. Our offer on our house had been accepted, and we were waiting to close when we headed to the beach on vacation. I want some type of cabinet to put above the "potty," and there was one in the K-Mart flyer last week for $20. I am thinking of heading to Cabot this week (after payday, of course!!) to have a look!!

I would LOVE a larger vanity, but I work with what I have. The small wooden stool is for Emma and Mac. They use it to brush their teeth and wash their hands. You may also notice Mac's training potty...we were going to start potty training this past week, but he had a tooth coming in that really messed with his stomach, so we're holding off until Monday.

I closed the door and took this picture. It's another of the vanity. If you look into the mirror at what's on the back of the door, it's an organizer with all of Emma's hair accessories (mostly different types of ponytail holders)!!







No comments: