Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Potty Training Day 2

Ok, so Mac is not going to be as easy as Emma in the potty training department. I guess that's a trade-off...he's pretty much been easier in every other department, so he's got to have one that is hard. Yesterday was ROUGH!! We went through every pair of little undies that he had by about 6:00, so it was back into diapers. Today I don't plan to go anywhere, so we are hitting the potty every 10-15 minutes, the same as yesterday. I did notice one change today. He stopped whatever he was doing when he had an accident the first time, and the second time he came up to me after and told me potty...this is an accomplishment from yesterday. We've only had those 2 accidents so far. Right now he is back in a diaper because he is down for a nap...we'll see how the afternoon goes.

No comments: