Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tour of Homes-Laundry Room Edition

Ok, so truth be told, I don't have a laundry room...I have a laundry closet. I would love to have a bigger room, but I would probably just clutter it up, so this works for me. It is in the hallway leading to all 3 bedrooms (no, I don't have a split floor plan, and I don't want one. When we were looking for houses, I wouldn't even consider it if it had a split floor plan!!). It has room for the washer/dryer, laundry hamper (the other is in Randall's bathroom), and two shelves for storage.
Typical look...I always have towels waiting to be folded!! These are waiting for the other load in the dryer!!

See all my cleaning supplies? I am anal about having a clean house, and it really bothers me when the house is messy...however, I am learning to let it go more and more!!

The other side...I love my mini-vac hanging beside the dryer!!

The shelves are full!!


No comments: