Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life- Wedding Dress


Today http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is hosting Show Us Your Life- Wedding Dress. Randall and I were married on August 17, 2002 in a beautiful ceremony at West Race Baptist Church. I loved my wedding, although most of what I remember was that I felt like my slip was falling down during the entire ceremony. Today is just about the dress...next week I will be posting about flower and wedding party. I still love my dress to this day...and it is preserved in a box at my parents' house. It was heavy!! It had exquisite detail, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! I wanted ivory, but the only detail my dad mentioned about the wedding was that he wanted me in a white dress, so that's what I went with. Randall was in the Army National Guard at the time, so he wore his dress blues...I loved it!



This is my wedding dress hanging in the bride's room (aka the nursery) before I put it on. The picture isn't great but you can get an idea of the detail on the back.

This is my mom zipping the back of my dress. It's a closer shot of the back so you can really see the detail!
This is a picture of me with my flower girl, Kendall.

Tune in next week to catch Show Us Your Life- Wedding Party and Flowers.

No comments: