Thursday, July 2, 2009

Show Us Where You Live- Garage/Yard




This week, Kelly's Korner is profiling garages and yards. I am not posting pics of my garage for 2 reasons: 1. It is a disaster. Hopefully we'll be cleaning it out soon, and 2. I am out of room on my memory card until I take it to Walgreens to be downloaded. Here are some pics, however, from the front yard. When I post pics later of the garage, I'll also post some pics of the backyard.

These are my leap frogs in my landscaping. I don't remember what this greenery is called, but it is the softest plant I've ever felt!!


In this section of landscaping, I have two of these lanterns. They were ordered from Home Interior. I already had the hooks to hang them on.


This is the landscaping between the garage and the front door. Behind this window is our office.


I LOVE this bunny on the front door. The rabbit was purchased at Hobby Lobby. I really would like a patriotic wreath to hang here during the months of May, June, and July, but I haven't gotten everything I want to make it. For the time doing, this will work.


I walked across the street to Mr. Gary and Mrs. Becky's yard to take this picture. This is a view of the front of the house. Randall's truck is in the driveway, and my van is in the garage.

No comments: