Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cute Outfit...courtesy of Grammy

Grammy and I went shopping at JCPenney on Saturday. I was wanting to look for Emma some new clothes for school. They were having a HUGE sale, and I came out with some great clothes. I bought 2 pairs of Arizona denim bermuda shorts, 2 Arizona t-shirts, and 2 tank tops. Grammy then had an extra 15% off coupon. I ended up spending about $35. I saved about $62. I was excited. We found this outfit for Emma that I just fell in love with. Grammy bought it for her. It was regular $44.99, but the tag said it was on sale for $19.99. Emma has gotten to where she wants to wear pants to church, and I knew she would get a lot of use out of the outfit. When Grammy went to pay for it, it rang up at...get this...$12.99. WHAT A DEAL!! She wore it to church Sunday and looked adorable. It is black with white polkadots and has pink accents. It also has pink leggings. We paired the outfit with black Corky flip-flops and a black headband in her hair. Doesn't she look cute?



No comments: