Monday, July 27, 2009

From Baby Bed to Toddler Bed


I decided today that I wanted to go ahead and change Mac's baby bed into the toddler bed. I wanted to give him a couple of weeks to get used to it before we start back in school mode. After we took the side off, he jumped right in. He loved it, but he still seemed so little. I made a short trip to Wal-Mart (a place I despise!!) to get a rail for the side. At bedtime tonight, I laid him in the bed, we said his prayers, then I turned out the light. I never heard a peep out of the room. I walked in to check on him a few minutes ago, and he was out!! I had to take a few pics the first night he sleeps in his "big boy bed!!"
I took this picture with the nightshot on.

He looks so peaceful! He went right to sleep! Now let's see how naptime goes tomorrow!!

1 comment:

staci d. said...

I'm so glad I found you here... err, huh... well, you found me.. but...I'm still glad! Love your blog! See ya soon~