Saturday, June 12, 2010

Weight Loss

Ok, so I have a problem. Ok,there, I admitted it...that's the first step, right? I am very uncomfortable with my body, so I am trying to lose some weight. My first goal is to lose 20 pounds by the time school starts. That's attainable for me. After I lose that 20, then I'll set a new attainable goal. I have to take baby steps. This last week, my goal was the walk twice daily, drink 100 ozs. of water a day, and try to wean myself off Dr. Pepper. The only days I didn't walk twice this week were Wednesday and Friday, but I did get in one walk on those days. Dr. Pepper just tastes funny after drinking that much water, so I'm not craving it anymore, and I've only missed the 100 oz. mark one day (and I had 96 ozs. that day!!). And the result? I lost 4 1/2 pounds this week!! GO ME!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is great Kelly!! Keep up the good work. I joined Weight Watchers in Feb and have lost 21.5 pounds. To me Diet DP tastes like regular DP without the calories if that helps you any.

Crazy Working Mom said...

I'm with Lori. WW has worked for me. It's actually helped my whole family to become healthier eaters and hubby has lost some weight too!!! :)