Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ok...I'm going to do it!!

Next Tuesday (ok, technically Wednesday, June 30) at midnight, I am going with a group of ladies to see this movie...



...and I can't wait!! I haven't been this excited about a movie since I got caught up in this series of movies...



And come to find out, they both have one thing in common...




Yes, I am Team Edward all the way! I usually don't get caught up in books/movies that have a lot of hoopla going on about them, but as I said in an earlier post, I decided the read Twilight after much "nagging" from students...and I loved it, just as I loved the Harry Potter series once I started it. Now I am going to watch a movie release at midnight with a group of friends, and I am so excited!! Hopefully I'll remember to take my camera so I can take pics with the great group of ladies who are willing to join me at midnight!!

No comments: