Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kindergarten End of the Year Field Trip- SuperBowl

I took a personal day off from school and went on Emma's end of the year field trip. It was a short field trip (only in the morning) so I also made good and cashed in on my mother's day gift...manicure and pedicure! All in all, it was a great day. Emma did wonderful in kindergarten this year and will be going on to 1st grade next year. I can't believe this year passed so quickly! Emma had the best teacher ever...Mrs. Amy. I can't say enough about the year! On Saturday, we will be having an end of the year party for the class, and I can't wait!!

Emma and her BFF Chandler
My little bowler
Emma, Chandler, Mya, and McKenzie
Emma and Ryan
Emma and Momma
Emma and Mrs. Amy (aka the best teacher EVER!!)
Best Buds!!

No comments: