Thursday, June 3, 2010

Memorial Day Fun...I guess

Randall decided a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to redo one of the flower beds in front of the house. I told him that was fine, but before he could pull up the plants that were there, he had to buy what he would use to replace them. I knew if I didn't tell him that, he would pull up the shrubs and it would be FOREVER before they were replaced! On Sunday, we made a trip to Lowe's and purchased lilies and black-eyed susans. On Monday morning, I got up and he already had most of the shrubs pulled. He did take two of them and replant them in the ends of the bed, then he alternated the lilies and susans. (Yes, I say "he" because he did it...all!! I cleaned house!!) I think it looks great! Thank you, honey, for making it look great! Just let me know when you are ready to tackle the other flower bed!!
Empty flower bed after he had pulled the shrubs
I just love lilies!!


No comments: