Friday, June 25, 2010

Wacky Wednesday- Wild River Country

This past Wednesday, the kids and I headed to Wild River Country with the group from church for Wacky Wednesday. We had a great time. I didn't get many pictures because I was too busy running around (on a HOT day) trying to keep the kids in the water. We didn't do the big slides or anything since it was just me with both kids, but we had fun enjoying the Lazy River, Wave Pool, and Kiddie Pool. It was a wonderfully cool treat on a very hot day! Next week will be our last Wacky Wednesday for the year, and we're headed to the zoo!!




I am so excited for tonight. We are once again getting together with a great group of friends from church for an Italian Potluck!! We have a great time when we are together!! I can't wait to get in some good fellowship.

Speaking of fellowships, Bro. James has started Fellowship Groups at church. These are groups that are together for 4 months. We are supposed to meet once a month just to fellowship...no Bible Study involved. This is part of his vision for us to get to know more people in our ever-growing church on a more personal level. Our last meeting with our group this time is Sunday after church. Hopefully I will remember to take some pictures and post about it! We have already signed up for our group for next time, and I can't wait!! I have really enjoyed the time with our last group, and I can't wait to get to know those in our next group a little better!!

I am so excited about my weight loss so far! I have lost 7 pounds, so I only have 13 more to go on my first goal...hopefully I can reach that before school starts! I have only had 3 Dr. Peppers in the last 2 weeks, and I am keeping up with my exercise and water! I am also trying to watch what I eat a little more. I am trying to eat a little healthier, and when I am full, I stop! I think that's the goal for now.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know we will...it's very busy!!

No comments: