Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Little Softball Player

Emma started her 2nd year of playing softball this year. She is doing much better than last year, and I am so proud of her. I am actually one of her coaches, which I think has helped her feel more comfortable on the field. She plays t-ball, but don't let the name of the league fool you...they actually get 2 pitches off the pitching machine BEFORE they get to hit off the tee!! She even hit a home run off the tee last week...right down the 1st base line all the way to the fence...like mother, like daughter. That's exactly where I always hit!

She even wears Momma's number!!
Don't you love her socks?

1 comment:

Lori said...

Awww.....she is so cute. We are having a blast playing this year. Kaitlyn made her first home run this year. I was so proud of her. I never played sports, so I really admire her and can't help but get excited every time I see her get up to bat!! Hope yall are having a great start to your summer Kelly.