Friday, June 11, 2010

Show Us Your Life- China Patterns

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is once again hosting Show Us Your Life this week. The topic is china pattern. I was like Kelly when I was registering for china...I didn't want a formal china. I wanted something for everyday use...and the funny thing is, I don't ever use it! I am planning now to start using it more often. My "china" is Fitz and Floyd Tuscany. It is discontinued now, so I had to search for different pictures of it so I didn't have to take all of mine out of the cabinet to take pictures of.









I really love these dishes. My kitchen is green and is decorated with grapes, and this china goes great with it...since I don't use it much, I actually took some of the salad plates (there are 2 different designs) and alternated the designs on the wall. I really liked the way it turned out!

I also chose a very simple style of glasses for my everyday glassware...I chose Libbey Gibraltor. They are very heavy and withstand a lot!

No comments: