Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My To-Do List

Here is my to-do list of things I want to accomplish while I am out of school for summer vacation:

1. Straighten inside all of kitchen cabinets.

2. Clean baseboards of entire house.

3. Get garage organized...and keep it that way!
: organized on 6/12/10
4. Walk on the treadmill daily...and with Grammy at nights when time permits.
: Haven't missed a day since 6/7/10
5. Take the kids our for at least 2 outings weekly (Wacky Wednesdays through June with church and $2 movies on Thursdays are what I have planned!).: This past week was the lake and the movies to see Surf's Up.

6. Wean myself from Dr. Pepper.: This was a biggie, but I don't HAVE to have one every day!! 6/12/10

7. Drink 100 ozs. of water daily.: doing pretty good here!!

8. Lose 20 pounds (this is my 1st attainable goal...when I reach it, I'll set another goal!!.: weighed on 6/12/10, lost 4.5 lbs!!

9. Eat out less. This is a hard one since we are on the go a lot during softball, but I am making an effort!!

10. Blog at least 3 times weekly throughout summer.

11. Can fruits and vegetables. We do have a garden this summer, and I'm so excited about it!!

No comments: