Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cardboard Testimonies



This video is long, but it's well worth watching. Kelly over at Kelly's Korner posted this earlier in the week, and I loved watching it. We have done cardboard testimonies at Valley Baptist Church twice, and Mac and I (Randall was working) had the opportunity to participate...God truly does work miracles. On the front side of our cardboard was written, "Born 12 weeks premature, weighing 2 pounds, 8 ounces." On the back was written, "Happy, Healthy 18 month old!"
You can look here to read my first post about Mac's birth.

Had Randall been at church that night, I probably would've done a cardboard testimony for myself as well. It might've said, "Almost lost my life trying to carry my son to 32 weeks." On the back, "By God's grace, I am here to raise him!"

Do you have a cardboard testimony? I'd love to hear about it!!

No comments: