Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner had a post earlier in the week about simple pleasures. She was talking to a friend who said
"her and her friends in high school used to play a game called "Simple Pleasures" where they would list things that were just "simple pleasures" like warm socks out of the dryer or hot chocolate on a cold day." I decided I really loved the topic, and decided to post my own simple pleasures.


chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven


babies' feet


sleeping babies


cuddling with your baby right after a bath


a good book


Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper from Sonic


laughing children


the smell and atmosphere of the softball field

Although I could list many more simple pleasures, these are some of my favorites!! If you want to see others, hop on over to Kelly's blog and read other bloggers' simple pleasures.

No comments: