Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just another day...






This is STILL the view outside my house. No, my street doesn't look too bad, and the main roads aren't too bad, but apparently the country roads are still pretty bad.

This is the forecast for the rest of the week. It says it is supposed to reach 38 for the high today, but I can't see the sun for the clouds...I'm just wondering how much will really melt with no sun. We are REALLY needing to go back to school, if for no other reason than for my sanity!! Emma and Mac are fussing with each other every few minutes, and I know it's from being cooped up in the house with each other for 3 days in a row. I won't let them go outside and play because Mac has a cough and a runny nose. I can't stand to sit still...I need something to keep me busy. As I type this entry, I am working on my to-do list. So far, it consists of the following things:
1. Put all Rhea Lana items in the computer. If you don't know what Rhea Lana is, check it out here!!

2. Finish all laundry...including folding and putting up whites!!
3. Straighten living room and kitchen.

I'm sure I'll add more to this list as the day goes on. I am enjoying catching up on my blogging, too! Maybe I should add that to my list!!

No comments: