Saturday, August 15, 2009

Show Us Your LIfe- Wedding Reception

”Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner”
Ok, so last Friday when this was hosted, I was leaving to go to my brother's house for the weekend, so I am a little late in posting!!

The small figurine on the left is our cake topper. I special-ordered it so it would look like us. Do you know how hard it is to find a pre-made topper with the groom in his dress blues? Dang near impossible!! The Barbie and G.I. Joe on the right were used on the Groom's Table as decorations. The wedding dress on Barbie was made by a friend of Memaw's.
This was Randall's cake, and it was good, but not as good as the wedding cake!! Chocolate cake, chocolate icing with chocolate shavings and chocolate covered strawberries!!




Not the best pic, but this is our wedding cake. It was a 3-tiered strawberry cake. YUMMY!!
The get-away car...we left through a parade of balloons instead of birdseed or bubbles, hence all the balloons on the car!!

No comments: