Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary...

...to us. I am a little behind, I know. With inservice and school starting, I haven't been able to blog like I would like to, so I am playing catch-up tonight. Randall and I celebrated our 7th year of marriage on August 17. He had to work that day, so we actually celebrated on August 15 (which just happens to be our "dating" anniversary...we've been together 11 years!!). Instead of going out to eat, Randall and I jointly cooked a meal together. He made blackened red snapper with bacon and sauteed mushrooms. I baked zucchini and okra. It was wonderful.

Randall, like Brad Paisley sings..."I thought I loved you then." After everything we've been through, I love you more each day. We've survived 3 military deployments, being seperated by an ocean on the day our first child was born, a 28 week preemie and 5 weeks in the NICU, and many other ups and downs. You are always there for me no matter what is going on, how far out of proportion I blow things, or how emotional I get...I love you!!

No comments: