Saturday, August 15, 2009

Oh, My...

While blog-hopping this morning, I found this video at Kelly's Korner...and it's very fitting for where I am in my life right now. I know it's God's plan, but I am having a pretty hard time realizing that I no longer have "babies" in my house and that there will not be any more...this is something I have struggled with since Mac was born and we were told that we didn't need to have anymore children because I would probably have less than a 20% survival rate during another pregnancy. I am very grateful for the two beautiful, healthy children that I have and I love them with all my heart. This song sums it up!! As I realize that Emma starts kindergarten this week, and Mac is on his way to being completely potty-trained, I am so very lucky to have the both of them...and I hope they dream great dreams!

No comments: