Saturday, August 22, 2009

The First Week of School

Here are a few more pictures from Emma's first week of Kindergarten. From what I can gather, she has had a great week. She enjoys class, but really enjoys using her "credit card" to buy her lunch tray or her milk if she takes her lunch. She SAYS she remembers to call Mrs. Becky, our neighbor, Mrs. Tackett, and Mrs. Michal, Chandler's mom, Ms. Meadows, while at school. Luckily she still gets to call Mrs. Amy that at home and school. The only thing I would really like to see change this next week would be her sleeping habits...even getting up at 6:15, going to school all day, then going to bed between 8:00 and 8:30, she STILL isn't going to sleep until almost 10! It's taking its toll on this momma!






This was also my first week back to school with students. I love having summers off to spend with Emma and Mac, and this year, I really wasn't looking forward to going back to school. I seem to have 2 great groups of kids this year (hopefully it stays that way) which always helps. I was not near as organized as usual this week for the first week, so I plan on heading to school after church tomorrow to get ready for the upcoming week. All in all, it seems like both Emma and I are in for a great year!



1 comment:

Summerhill Family said...

She is so cute!!! I love the pics!!!