Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving, we spent lunch with my family and dinner with Randall's family. I didn't get any pics at Randall's mom's house because my battery died on me. We had a great, but very busy, day!!

At Momma and Daddy's house, we had a great spread, including deep fried turkey...the only way I eat turkey. YUMMY!! Aunt Debbie made me a pumpkin roll for my birthday (which was Wednesday) and Memaw made Becca a pecan pie for her birthday (which was Thursday). Growing up, Thanksgiving was when we always celebrated the granddaughters birthdays because mine is November 25, Becca's is November 26, and Kristie's is November 30. We missed Kristie, David, Izzy, Mekhi, Aunt Rita, and Uncle Bob at our Thanksgiving!!

Here are a few pictures I took.

Emma in front of Grammy's Christmas tree.
Mac in front of Grammy's Christmas tree.
Emma holding the newest addition to our extended family (at least until Miya makes her debut in January). This is baby Charlie. Charlie is Cody and Brittney's baby who was born in August.
Mac isn't so sure what to thin of Charlie.
Now Charlie isn't so sure what to think of Emma.
Mac wanted to hold Charlie until we put Charlie in his lap.
Becca helping Emma and Mac.
Momma and Aunt Debbie
Becca helping Mac with a puzzle.
Gramps and Randall watching the turkey as it deep-fries.
Memaw Nova
This pic is hard to see, but it's Ricky, Grammy, and Pepaw on the couch.
Puddin taking my picture taking her picture!!
Mac and Aunt Debbie
Emma, Randall, Charlie, and Mac
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: