Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday

I am never one to get up early and shop for Black Friday, but there was one thing I was going to buy for both Emma and Mac, so I headed out to Wal-Mart at 5:15 Friday morning for the good deal. Since we have a minivan, I decided to get both kids a portable DVD player. Emma sits in the back, and Mac sits in the middle, and they are getting to the stage where they like to watch different things. Two of these just seemed like the obviously choice. The Phillips 7" Portable DVD players were on sale for $49 (a savings of $30.88, as stated on my receipt). I also purchased carrying cases for both players at $10 a piece. Hopefully they will love these. We had a dual screen DVD player in the past, but it's seen its better days, so hopefully we've made a good choice.
After Wal-Mart, I headed out to JCPenney since I was out and pretty sure that the rest of my family was still sleeping. I bought both kids an outfit a piece to go ahead and wear now (Emma has very few pants she can wear), and another outfit for Mac for Christmas.

No comments: