Friday, November 27, 2009

Emma's Thanksgiving Feast

Wednesday, November 25, Emma's kindergarten class had a Thanksgiving Feast with all the fixin's. Mrs. Amy asked Randall to smoke the ham, so that was our part for the feast. Since school dismissed at 1:30 that day, I was on short schedule and my lunch was a little early. I decided to give up my lunchtime and head to Westside for Emma's feast. I didn't really get to stay for the actual eating time, but I did get a few pictures. Mrs. Thompson (another kg. teacher) had painted all the kids up to look like Indians.


Mackenzie, Chandler, Emma, and Mary

Chandler, Emma, John, and Mackenzie

Emma's class patiently waiting to be told what to do next...Mrs. Amy complimented Emma on how she was one of the first students to sit like she was supposed to!!

My little Indian

Cleaning up centers getting ready for the feast.

No comments: