Monday, November 23, 2009

Catching Up With Emma

Last week, Emma's teacher, Mrs. Amy, sent home turkeys that needed to be "dressed." We were to be creative and find ways to dress them...here are some of the turkeys.




(the bunny rabbit one is Emma's...we decided it was dressing up like the Easter Bunny to hide so it wouldn't be eaten!!)











I can't say enough about this picture. The kids on the right are students from the high school. They come to Emma's class once a week with their Spanish class to teach the kids a few words. The reason I think this is special is because this is the entire reason I decided to become a teacher! In high school, Srta Nielsen took us to McRae Elementary to teach a class once a week. Until this time, I was set on being a physical therapist. This all made me rethink what I wanted to do...obviously, since I am now a teacher, you see what an impact this made on me!!









No comments: