Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Big Boy!!


Ok, Mac is getting a little too big for Momma's liking! My baby isn't a baby anymore!! He has decided this week that he needs a pillow to sleep on...I have been putting this off because it is pulling away from the "baby" that I want so desperately to keep!! He absolutely LOVES it. As you can see in the picture, he has his two constants with him...his "get-it" and Mater (yes, we FINALLY found him!!). He is talking up a storm, and has finally started putting more and more sentences together. He is becoming more independent and wants to do things for himself. However, he is still a Mommy's boy, and he loves to kiss and hug me! A couple of weeks ago, he went straight into the nursery at church and starting playing. I signed him in and was about to walk out the door when he hollered at me, "Mommy, love!!" Of course, who can resist a chance to hug and kiss on their kids? Not me!! I thought it was so sweet, and I absolutely DREAD the day when he no longer wants to give me love because it's embarrassing!! Can't they stay little forever?

No comments: