Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's finally here...

Yep, that's right! It's officially summer vacation! I get to stay up late, and then I can sleep in. Today I actually did just that. It's 8:30, and I've been up about 15 minutes. Emma and Mac are both still asleep, so it's still very quiet here. I don't have too much planned for the summer. I am going to check with the library to see when their story hour is, and Emma will be taking swimming lessons for 2 weeks. She has 3 weeks left in softball season. Hopefully we can get some playdates set up, and I told Randall last night that I want to have a cookout for friends July 4th. Today I have to run to the revenue office to renew Randall's truck tags, and I am going to Memaw and Pepaw's house to visit with my great Uncle Clayton and his son-in-law, John. I can't wait!! I am just ready to get the summer underway. After the year I've had, I really need the break!! Hope you all have a great summer!!

No comments: