Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 13th Birthday, Hunter






Randall, Emma, Mac, and I would all like to wish Hunter a Happy 13th birthday. Hunter is the son of a friend of mine, Amy, and grandson to our neighbors, Mr. Gary and Mrs. Becky. Mac just thinks Hunter hung the moon. If Hunter is across the street playing basketball, Mac will stand at his bedroom window and yell, "Hunter, basketball" over and over again. We have gone to most of Hunter's baseball games, and Hunter made Mac's day about a week ago when they ran bases together. Hunter just finished 6th grade. Even though I didn't have him in class, my next-door neighbor did, so I saw him on a daily basis. These pictures are some pics I took on our 6th grade skating field trip to the Arkansas Skatium in Little Rock. Hunter, hope you have a great birthday, even if you do have to come home from Florida today!!

No comments: