Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother's Night Out

Amy talking to Hunter...back at my house.
Kim...back at my house.
My Hibachi Scallops, veggies, and fried rice...it was yummy!!
Amy AFTER seeing her check!
Me taking Nicole's picture taking my picture!!
Lisa and Nicole
Me and Amy
Samantha, Kim, Jennifer, and Amber...what shall we eat?
Nicole and Samantha

For any of you mommies out there who DON'T do this, let me highly suggest that you do. Every six weeks or so, a group of mommy friends and I get together and carpool to Little Rock for a meal WITHOUT children!! It is a wonderful escape. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore and love Emma and Mac, but every once in a while, I need Mommy time with other mommies! On May 16, eight of us headed to Benihana's. It was wonderful!! Of course, what goes on at MNO stays with the girls of MNO. Needless to say, I had much entertainment that night. I was so glad that Amy finally was able to join us. Now I don't think we could keep her away!! Our next plan is to head to On the Border on June 27. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love your blog! So pretty!
You all looked like you had a great time!

Stephanie McInturff