Friday, May 29, 2009

Great Summer Project
















Emma, Mac, and I made a trip down to Cabot today to go to K-Mart...I really despise going to Wal-Mart, so this was not only to get us out of the house for a while, but to buy a few essentials. I had been looking into buying Crayola Sidewalk Paint for several weeks, and I finally gave in today and bought 2 different "projects" as Emma calls them. Mac was asleep when we got home, so I put him in bed and Emma and I went outside. The paint was for Emma, and one of the "projects" came with chalk, and that was for Mac. It was great having some quality time with Emma. We got all the paint out, and away she went. She had a great time just painting, and then she discovered she could paint her feet and hands and put them on the sidewalk. It was great fun. The clean-up was pretty easy, too. It's all washable, so it comes out of clothes and hair (we know this part from experience!!). Mac did get in on the end of the "project" with his chalk. If you have young children, I would highly recommend this product.

No comments: