Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Momma, what's this?
Adorable!!
Getting his football out of the bush
Relaxing

On Memorial Day, we didn't do much. Randall was working, so the kids and I slept in a little. We got up and I cleaned house (with the exception of the office and our bedroom). We picked Grandma up from work a little after 10. The kids wanted to stay at her house, so I finished cleaning the house, went to JCPenney, and fed Momma and Daddy's dogs (they are in Gulf Shores at the beach. How lucky are they?). I picked up the kids and we got ready to head to the ballpark for Hunter's baseball game. At the start of the 2nd inning, a downpour came and they cancelled the game. We came home and it hadn't rained at all at our house, so Emma and Mac played outside. These are a few of the pics I took outside.

No comments: