Monday, May 10, 2010

Emma's 6th Birthday Party

Ok, I know I am a little late in posting this, but May is crazy around our house with the end of school and softball. Now that I'm out of school for summer vacation, I plan on catching up on the blog!!

On May 2, we had Emma's 6th birthday party. We held it at church. She requested a fashion party, so we let the girls come in their favorite dresses (nice or dress-up) and we let them do nails and make-up. They had a wonderful time! Emma also wanted an ice cream sundae bar instead of a cake, which was fine with us!! Here are a few pictures from the day!

the table with the nail polish and makeup
Emma's "cake"
Aunt Debbie, Pepaw, Memaw, Darlene, and Mrs. Becky
Singing Happy Birthday
Eating ice cream
The Birthday Girl
The Little Brother
Doing Nails
Haley doing her make-up
Emma and Chandler
McKinley, Avery, Chandler, Emma, Kamryn, Mya, and Jordyn
Mrs. Amy decided to adorn Chandler's tutu!!!

All in all, I think everyone had a great time!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love Emma's dress. That is just too cute.