Monday, March 22, 2010

Kamryn's Birthday Party

Saturday was a pretty busy day for us. It started out by me having an appointment at 9:00 with Diane to get my hair done. She streaked it with a red/brown and cut an inche off. I didn't want to completely color all my hair, and I didn't want anything drastic. I just wanted to cover up some grays that have become very prominent lately. I then headed to Gramps and Grammy's house to pick up Grammy. We made a quick trip to JCPenney to grab some jeans for Emma since she's outgrown what she had. Then it was back to the house to get Emma ready for her first of two birthday parties she had to attend. The first party was for Alexis, and since Mac was napping and Randall was going fishing with Gramps, I ran her to Floyd then came back home. Later that evening, we headed to church for Kamryn's birthday party. Kamryn's mom, Jennifer, and I taught together at DesArc my very first year of teaching. This year both girls are old enough to play softball, so Jennifer and I are coaching together. Here are a few pics from Kamryn's party.

Emma and Mac patiently waiting to eat.


Mallory (the babysitter we use in the summer) and Keaton (Kamryn's big brother)


Kamryn- the birthday girl!


Kamryn's horse cake


The ZhuZhu pet Emma picked out for Kamryn


Mac running around in the gym


Jennifer, Kamryn's mom


Emma eating birthday cake


Thank you, Jennifer, Brad, Keaton, and Kamryn, for inviting us to the birthday party! We had a great time!!

No comments: