Friday, January 29, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Weight Loss

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

Ok, I've been bad and haven't kept up with the last 3 weeks of Show Us Your Life hosted by Kelly at Kelly's Korner. I am going to have to catch up, but it'll take a few posts...I'll work on it throughout the day!!

Weight Loss Tips
Not that I am great on this topic, but Randall and I are trying out some new things because he was diagnosed with diabetes a few weeks ago. We are eating A LOT of steamed vegetables these days. For Christmas, I received a steamer from Momma and Daddy, and we have used it at least 2-3 times a week, if not more!!

We have steamed eggs, shrimp, eggplant, mushrooms, broccoli, and corn-on-the-cob, just to name a few! We've also been eating a lot less fried foods, and we've really tried to pay attention to our diet more. It seems to be working. That, along with walking on the treadmill that Momma and Daddy sent over from their house, has helped us start losing some weight!!

No comments: