Friday, January 29, 2010

More Winter Weather

I knew we had the chance of winter weather heading this way, but in all honesty, I really didn't expect it. The weather in Arkansas can change on a dime, and usually when they make a big deal out of something, it turns out to be nothing!! When my alarm went off this morning, I could hear something falling, but I wasn't sure what it was. I looked out the window and could see some freezing rain/sleet, but it didn't look like much. When I sat down at the tv just to see if school was out, I was surprised to see that it was. I don't know how bad the roads are, so I think this was just precautionary. I know it is supposed to get worse. The radar on Channel 7 shows more coming up from Texas, and the temperature in Searcy is only 28. As it gets lighter outside, I can see it sticking to the roadways a little. It is eventually supposed to turn from ice to snow, but I'll believe that when I see it. As for now, I'm going to enjoy the day home with my family and work on cleaning the house for Mac's Batman-themed 3rd birthday party tomorrow. Check back tomorrow for pictures!!





No comments: