Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've been tagged...

by Lori over at "The Mitchell's".

Here are the rules:
1) Answers 5 questions with 5 answers.
2) Tag 5 other bloggers.

Question 1)
Where were you 10 years ago?

1) I was in my 2nd year of college at ASU-Jonesboro.


2) Randall and I had been dating for 5 months.


3) I was preparing to get into the teacher program at college.


4) I weighed quite a bit less!


5) I was working at Hibbett Sports.



Question 2)
What is on your "To Do" list today?

1) Finish grading essays for my morning class so I can hand them back tomorrow.


2) Clean the bathrooms.


3) Head back to church around 5:00 for Children's Choir.


4) Get everyone's school/daycare items ready for the week. (Emma is getting ready for her 100th day of school celebration).


5) Cook chicken breasts on the George Forman grill for lunches this week.

Question 3)


What 5 snacks do you enjoy?


1) American cheese slices


2) bananas


3) granola bars


4) Pringles Stix


5) dried cranberries


Question 4)


Where are 5 Places you have lived.

1) West Helena, Arkansas


2) McRae, Arkansas


3) Searcy, Arkansas


4) Jonesboro, Arkansas

5) That's all...nowhere left to list on #5.

Question 5)


Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire.


1) Payoff all debt!!!


2) College Funds for kids.


3) Donate to church.


4) Donate to March of Dimes (prematurity awareness is very important to me!!)


5) redecorate/add on to house.


Now, I am supposed to tag 5 people.

I tag:

1. Amy at Multiples, a Musician, and a Mom.
2. Martha at Livin in the Poe House.
3. Stacy at Cloud Dust
4. Stephanie at the Neiplings
5. Rae at the Hooker Family

I can't wait to see all your responses, ladies!! Hope everyone has a great week!! I'll be spending it preparing for Mac's 3rd birthday party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....