Monday, February 16, 2009

Trumpeter Swans
















About a week ago, Grammy called on a Saturday morning and said that she and Gramps would like to take Emma and Mac to see the trumpeter swans at Magness Lake that afternoon. They told me that I could go, too, if I wanted. I had never seen them, and told her I would love to go. They had taken Emma 2 years ago while I was still in the hospital after delivering Mac. So after our naps that day, we all loaded up in the van (Daddy was working) and set off with a bag of food for the swans. When we arrived, both kiddos jumped out of the van and headed straight for the fence. They had the best time throwing the corn to the swans. I think that was Emma's favorite part, but I think Mac's favorite part was sitting on a rock carrying on a "conversation" with Gramps. Needless to say, that day will be a wonderful memory!! Thanks, Grammy and Gramps, for the invite to view the swans!! We love you!!

1 comment:

Amy Coleman said...

Awwww...very sweet! Mac is really cute in his little hat too.