Monday, February 16, 2009

An Afternoon with Momma




A week ago, Emma had the pleasure of attending a birthday party for her friend Emma Morgan. With Sissy gone, Mac and I got to spend some one-on-one time together, which is hard to come by. We spent the two hours playing outside. Emma's Dora kitchen is in the garage, so Mac decided to be my "waiter." He wanted the table and chairs sat out, and he would bring me drinks. I thought it was adorable. Each time I would "drink" what he brought, he would take my cup to refill it. This went on for about 15 minutes. He laughed and had the best time!! It's hard to imagine that this time 2 years ago, I was driving to Little Rock daily to visit him in the Baptist NICU. Now he's with me everyday, and I am loving every precious moment!! I only wish I could keep him a baby forever!!

No comments: