Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Little Momma






Emma is doing a great job with Mac being home. I was really afraid that she would be very jealous, but she isn't. Of course, she does have her moments, like last night. I was trying to feed Mac, and Randall was trying to put Emma to bed. Since I had Mac, she wanted her Mommy. These jealous moments are very far apart. Thank Goodness!!!



Emma loves to help take care of Mac. She loves her little brother. She is constantly checking on him to make sure he is ok. If he cries, she is usually the first one to him, no matter where she is in the house. If you tell Mac everything is ok, she will echo what you say to him. The other night, she was outside when Mac started crying. She heard him and stuck her head in the back door and said, "Momma, do you hear Mac? He is crying." Apparently, I was getting to him quick enough for her. I think he is very blessed to have such a wonderful big sister as the "Little Momma."

No comments: