Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GREAT NEWS!!!


Randall talked to Dr. Nestrud yesterday. He is Mac's doctor. He said that as soon as Mac reaches 4 pounds, 8 ounces and is taking all his feedings by bottle, he'll get to come home. He expects that to be in the next 7-15 days. Hooray!!! Last night he weighed 4 pounds, 6 ounces. The nurse this morning said he had taken all his feedings from a bottle except the last one because he was just too tired. She said he had just had the biggest poopy diaper that she had ever seen a baby his size have.


Needless to say, I am running around frantic trying to get the house ready for him. I am trying to clean and disinfect since Emma and Randall have both been sick lately. I am making sure I have everything I need for him. We ordered a co-sleeper yesterday that fits right up next to the bed so I can monitor him since we are expecting him to come home with an apnea monitor.


We'll keep you updated, and let you know when we have a come home date!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Kelly,
That is so awesome! Praise the Lord! I am praying for 7 days, unless you need me to pray for the 15 so you can get everything together! :)

Either way, I am praying.

Love,
Leigh