Saturday, March 10, 2007

Home at Last!!



Mac is finally home!!! We arrived home around 2:30 P.M. on Friday afternoon. He slept on the entire ride home, then woke up as we drove into the garage. He weighed 4 pounds, 11 ounces upon leaving the hospital. He is on an apnea monitor to alert us if he has an heartbeat decelerations or stops breathing, and he has 3 medicines that we give him. Other than that, he is doing great!!! Emma is so excited to have him home. She is a great helper. She always alerts me if he is crying (and I act like I haven't heard him to keep her happy). We are so glad he is home. God has worked a miracle in our lives with this little baby!! We love you, Mac. Welcome home!!

1 comment:

Me said...

Kelly,
Praise God for such a great miracle and blessing. I know whenever challenges and difficult things come your way, you will remember God's faithfulness through all of this. What a great reminder of our wonderful Savior. I am so happy for you guys and will continue to keep you in my prayers!