Tuesday, April 3, 2007

2 months old




Mac, you are growing so much. I can't beleive how much you have changed since you were born. I can't believe that you are 2 months old today. Just think, you still aren't supposed to be here with us for 2 more weeks. I guess God had other plans for you, and still has some great things in mind for you yet to come. We go back to see Dr. Luy tomorrow for our 2 month check-up and shots. I dread the shots because I always used to cry when Emma cried, so I will probably do the same with you. I am excited to see how much you weigh. Although you still have long and skinny legs and arms, your face is really starting to fill out. You have little chipmunk cheeks and a little double chin. I guess all the sleeping and eating you are doing agree with you. I am so elated that you are doing so well. Keep it up, little man!!

No comments: