Saturday, April 21, 2007

11 weeks old



It's hard to believe that you are 11 weeks old. You have been home from the hospital for 6 weeks. I surely was not ready to go back to work the day after Easter. Daddy keeps you on his days off, and the other days, you go to Mrs. Tricia's house. You seem to really enjoy it there. I usually take you to her house, then take Emma to daycare. I can't wait until school is out so I can have both of you at home with me.

Right now, you and Emma are sitting in front of the television watching The Little Mermaid. You are mesmorized by the bright colors. We bought a new tv this week, and the colors are very interesting to you. I have noticed that you really perk up when they are singing on the movie. I always knew you liked music.

You are growing so fast. Even though you haven't been weighed lately, I would assume you are probably around 8 pounds. Of course, your due date was Tuesday, April 17, so you are about the right size. I am so thankful that you are healthy and happy!!!

1 comment:

Martha said...

Such a cutie and Emma is such a proud big sister. I'm so happy that he is here and everything has turned out so well. Can you believe he's only supposed to be about a week old and he's 11! How crazy! I can't wait for Drew and Mac to play!