Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Ball

Well, since I haven't updated lately, I thought I might do that tonight. Both our ball games (Emma and Mac both played at 5:30) were cancelled due to rain, it is kinda fitting that I blog about ball. This is Emma's last year in the 8U league. She'll move up next year. She is hitting off the pitching machine and playing pitcher. She is loving it. Randall is her coach along with one of my besties, Jennifer Bates. 

 Emma batting.


This is Mac's first year to EVER play. I love to watch him and his team. During the very first game, the very first ball was hit and the entire team dog piled on the pitcher's mound. It was very comical. He has come a long way and is enjoying baseball.
 Mac ready to catch the ball.
Mac and his best friend, Jackson. So glad they are on the same team!!

No comments: