Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Claus

This year's Christmas Eve is an experience I need to blog about so I will remember it for years to come!! First off, we tried to get both kids in the bed about 9:00. Well, after getting up a few times, Mac went to sleep, but at 11:00, Emma was STILL awake!! I finally had her come back to the living room and sit in my lap, and she was out in 5 minutes. I put her in her bed, then Randall and I went to bed a little after midnight. At 1:45, Mac comes into our room and says, "Momma, get me up." I told him to hand me his pillow that stays by my side of the bed. He told me he couldn't because his hands were full. I had him hand me what was in his hands, and I quickly realized he was handing me things that had been up front from Santa. I aksed him if he cheated and went up front, and he said, "Yep, I played." I thought it was too cute. We ended up getting everyone up about 6:30 to see what Santa had brought!!


Santa's annual meal at the Martin house: cookies, milk, and a McDonald's Cheeseburger. Emma started the cheesburger thing when she was a year old!! All her idea!


Mac's goodies: Batcave, puzzles, tricycle, Batmobile, portable DVD player, Tow Mater, Classic Batman cartoons DVD. Can you tell he likes Batman? Batman themed birthday party in about a month!!


Emma's goodies: desk and chair, Cabbage Patch Baby (whose new name is Grace Snow), Nintendo DS game, Barbie Christmas Carol DVD, "school" stuff to go with the desk, portable DVD player.


Mac with his tricycle. The pole on the back is so we can push and help steer until he learns to ride it alone, then it comes off!


Emma with her desk.

No comments: