Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Emma's Room (in progress)

We are in the process of redecorating Emma's room. She is so excited about this! We got new bedding for her for Christmas, and now the room needs to be changed a little to match. We are going to take the flower wallies off the wall and paint the wall pink. The two shelves on the wall, as well as the letters that spell out her name, will be repainted black. All of her baseboards, closet doors, and furniture are white, so they will offset some of the black and pink. And her bedding...black and white zebra with pink accents. I think this will turn out really cute. She got a new white desk for her bedroom from Santa, as well as a really cute white/crystal lamp from Aunt Beene and RaRa, so these will really help. I am thinking about sprucing up the lamp a little with either a pink or zebra ribbon or some black beads on the shade. At a later date, I have a little project for the closet doors I want to try. I will post pictures when we are finished!! Let me know what you think!!



No comments: